This week for the Listography link up Kate is asking everyone what the top five things they wish they could do are. Now there are lots of things I wish I could do, some sensible, some not so much and some not even a vague possibility but in no particular order, here are my top five.
1. Speak Greek fluently - This comes into the sensible category. I know some very basic and random bits of Greek. I know the alphabet which is a good start but not really a whole lot of help in conversation. Leo will go to Greek nursery and school so I don't just want to know how to order a beer or ask where the beach is, I want to be fluent.
2. Swim - I can swim, if by swim you mean not drown. What I would like to be able to swim properly. I do a strange mixture of swimming strokes, a sort of front crawl with my arms and something like the breastroke moves with my legs. It works, just looks a bit odd!
3. Whistle -I don't imagine this would really change my life, or even particularly enhance it, but I've tried and tried and I just can't do it.
4. Sew - Lets hope I'm never in a situation where I have to a sew a button on in order to save my life, I can't really see why that would happen but I couldn't guarantee I would survive. My Mum has tried and tried to teach me to sew but I just go into some sort of trance and accidentally stop listening.
5. Time travel - well, this could be more likely than me learning to sew!