Thursday, 11 August 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful 1,2,3

I'm not just choosing to be cheerful this week, I actually am!

Only 2 days until Aaron's off work for 2 whole weeks - yay!

As we already happen to be in a great holiday destination we are staying right here and holidaying at home. We are going to join the tourists every now and again and take Leo to the beach and various local pools, and have some late nights on the balcony no doubt drinking homemade cocktails and arsing around on youtube. (a great way to spend an evening!)

Am also hoping that the last bits of decorating can be done so Leo's bedroom is finally finished. Although I have said that when it is we'd move him out of his cot so I haven't been pushing to get it done as I'm sensing trouble!

We have some friends of ours over on Sunday with their 2 kids for a BBQ,  apparently Emma (yes, another one!) has wanted to drink on our balcony admiring the view for a while so should be a good night!

On the same day our lovely neighbours come out for a 2 week holiday so it will be nice to see them again. It's great timing as Aaron is off so we will be able to have lots of get-togethers with them and my parents as we all get on very well.

I may have mentioned , it's also our 7th wedding anniversary next week - not sure what we are doing to celebrate yet but we do have babysitters (thanks Mum & Dad!) so will have a child free evening at least!

I've been very organised and lined up a couple of blog posts so I have can spend a bit more time actually talking to Aaron in the evenings rather than blogging on the balcony while he watches tv! I'm very excited to have my first ever guest posts as well coming up in the next couple of weeks. I never imagined when I started blogging that anyone would be reading let alone want to write something for me!

Also, a few weeks away but I'm actually going to be hosting 'Reasons to be Cheerful' for a week here on my very own blog! (I'm very excited about this!) Michelle is handing over #R2BC for 6 weeks to some great bloggers and I'm one of them ;)





Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart


Are you feeling cheerful this week?   Any holidays, days or nights out on the horizon?  Let us know what's making you happy this week.


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break - sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good reasons to smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a brilliant week and very organised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having a staycation too this summer :D Congrats on being so organised too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theramblingpages9 October 2012 20:50

    I am very jealous you can sit on your balcony admiring the view with home made cocktails, hope you enjoy your 2 weeks off together x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely reasons and shows how people can make dreams come true

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails